The Gluten Free Hamper
This hamper, full of gluten free treats from our Food Hall, makes a lovely gift!
HAMPER OPTIONS: Please choose from a wicker hamper, canvas bag or branded card box in the options below. Thank you!
Please note, all of our hampers are packed carefully with all products laid flat and covered in shredded paper. This is to ensure that they are equipped for transportation and arrive with you safely.
Your Gluten Free Hamper will include...
- Kay's Gluten Free Brownies - For almost 10 years, Kay has been handcrafting all of her delicious gluten-free cakes and bakes from her kitchen in Dawlish.
- TFCC Gluten Free Crackers - With over 20 years experience in the cheese industry founder, Ann-Marie Dyas, and her team at Fine Cheese Co. are committed to the survival of British cheese-makers, and introducing farmhouse cheeses to as wide a public as possible. Their love of cheese extends further into producing delicious cheeseboard accompaniments, which are handcrafted in Bath, using only the finest ingredients.
- Otter Vale Devon Chutney 225g - Nestled in the rolling hills of Devon, Otter Vale have been handcrafting delicious chutney's for 40 years! Using only the finest quality, local ingredients, award winning chutney is truly delicious and completely gluten free!
- Sanford Orchards Devon Red - The best West Country cider, crafted by our friends at Sandford Orchards in the heart of rural Devon. Expert cidermaker Barny Butterfield, is passionate about protecting Devon’s traditional cider methods. His award-winning ciders use naturally fermented apple juice from orchards within a 30-mile radius of their press in Crediton. Devon Red is a perfectly balanced, refreshing, medium cider named after the rich red soil that gives our orchards their distinctive quality.
- Brew Tea English Breakfast Tea Bags (15) Only hand-picked, rolled, whole-leaf tea goes into every batch of Brew Tea. Using years of attained knowledge and the highest quality tea leaves, Aideen & Phil have created their amazing, unique blends; each one is crafted, tested and hand-packed at Brew HQ - they even make their own tea bags!
- Exe Coffee Roasters Ground Coffee - Our friend Steve at Exe Coffee lightly roasts 100% Arabica beans; retaining natural fruitiness and maximum flavour. Their custom built in-house roaster, enables the team to constantly monitor the temperature of the beans to achieve incredible flavours of biscotti, black cherry and dark chocolate. For many years they have been perfecting their much loved 'Neighbourhood Blend', an incredible espresso that is rich in body with a flavour that really shows the best that coffee has to offer.
- Burts Crisps - Hand fried potato chips made in Devon, using only natural ingredients and specially selected potatoes to produce the best potato chips you have ever tasted!
- Luscombe Lemonade - Nothing beats the refreshing taste of a Luscombe drink. Based in South Devon, Gabriel David and his family have been crafting these delicious organic drinks for 45 years. By sourcing ingredients only from growers they know and trust they can guarantee that only the best goes into their bottles.
- Willie's Truffles 35g - Willie Harcourt-Cooze, artisan chocolate expert, is the only British chocolate producer to import and roast his own raw cacao beans to create award-winning confectionary. Carefully overseeing every stage, from growing & specially selecting the beans on his Venezuelan farm to slowly roasting them in his factory in Cullompton, Willie makes chocolate that is an absolute treat for the palate!