The Full English Breakfast Hamper
CLICK-COLLECT and HOME DELIVERY | TUESDAY-SATURDAY
Hand cut weighed items | please allow 5% variation
This hamper has everything you need for a proper full English breakfast; from our Master Butcher's handmade sausages and home-cured bacon, to Black Dog Free-Range Eggs and freshly squeezed orange juice.
Packed in a recyclable Darts Farm card box.
Please note, all of our hampers are packed carefully with all products laid flat and covered in shredded paper. This is to ensure that they are equipped for transportation and arrive with you safely.
Your Full English Breakfast Hamper will include...
· Master Butchers' Smoked Dry-Cured Back Bacon (x12) - Our back bacon is homemade and dry cured, so we can guarantee truly delicious flavour. The curing process creates a mouth-watering taste that simply can’t be beaten. In fact, our dry cured back bacon is one of our best-selling products. Whether you’re making a fry-up, crafting the ultimate BLT or using the bacon to perfect your favourite dish, this is a great choice.
· Black Dog Free-Range Eggs (x6) - Black Dog Free Range Eggs - based on the family-run farm, located in the heart of Devon, that was started by Merv 50 years ago. His son Phil and daughter Lou took over and have successfully grown the business, recently coming third in national free-range egg competition. They have Lohmann Brown, free range, happy hens whose eggs are collected by hand everyday.
· Master Butchers' Country Style Sausages (x6) - The ultimate breakfast sausage; blended with herbs, like the renowned Cumberland sausages. Perfect for fry ups, breakfast wraps and sausage baps.
· Stornoway Black Pudding (325g) - The family business established by Charles Macleod over 60 years ago is today run by his two sons Iain and Charles. Their multi-award winning black pudding, produced on the Isle of Lewis, is so world-class that is has been awarded the Protected Geographical Indicator (PGI) - guaranteeing the highest quality, premium produce. Essential in a traditional breakfast!
· 200g Closed Cup Mushrooms - You can't beat some mushrooms fried in butter alongside your cooked breakfast!
· The Tomato Stall Cherry Vine Tomatoes - The Tomato Stall have been been growing tomatoes in the rich and fertile Arreton Valley for almost 15 years. The Island’s unique maritime climate and their southern location on the Isle of Wight boasts some of the best sunshine levels in the UK, helping them to grow some of Britain's tastiest tomatoes.
· Vicky's Bread Bordelais - Vicky Harford and her husband produce slow rise, French style, artisan sourdough breads which take great skill to prepare. The natural fermentation of the sourdough cultures need to be carefully replenished every day to create her incredible bordelaise loaf -the smell alone is enough to get your mouth watering.
· Brew Tea English Breakfast Tea Bags (15) - Only hand-picked, rolled, whole-leaf tea goes into every batch of Brew Tea.
Using years of attained knowledge and the highest quality tea leaves, Aideen & Phil have created their amazing, unique blends; each one is crafted, tested and hand-packed at Brew HQ - they even make their own tea bags!
· Darts Farm Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice 1L - Nothing beats a glass of our freshly squeezed orange juice for breakfast. Full of vitamin C, it is the perfect way to start your day. Freshly squeezed in our Farm Shop each day, our orange juice is brimming with antioxidants, micro-nutrients and amazing fresh flavour!