The Darts Farm Hamper
A selection of our handcrafted foodies treats from our farm; from our bean-to-bar chocolate and raw honey from our hives, to sparkling wine from our vineyards.
Hamper options: Please select from a beautiful wicker basket, cloth bag or branded card box in the drop down.
From our Pebblebed Vineyards
- Pebblebed Sparkling Rose
Crafted by our head wine maker, Alex, on our farm using the traditional Champagne method, with a minimum of two years on lees (fermenting). The blend of Seyval Blanc and Rondo grapes make for delicate red berry and rose petal flavours, balanced with a fresh acidity.
From our Chocolatier, Cow & Cacao
- Box of 4 Handcrafted Truffles
- Single Origin Bar 70g
Please note, our truffles are handcrafted using fresh ingredients meaning they have a 4 week shelf life. Please bare this in mind when selecting your delivery date.
We are proud to be one of the few UK producers to craft chocolate from bean to bar. First, we source incredible cacao from small scale growers in rare origins around the world. Once the sacks land at Darts Farm, our lengthy six stage process begins. In small batches, Chocolatier Louise carefully roasts, cracks and then grinds the cacao in the ‘conche’, for up to 55 hours before aging our chocolate in 5kg bricks for 2-3 weeks. Finally, we melt it down to create bars, truffles & all things chocolate!
From our Bee Hives
- Jar of Raw Honey 340g
Our beekeeper Phillip collects our raw honey straight from our hives on the farm.
- Wednesday & Friday £7.95 UK Standard Delivery Charge (per order)
- Excluding some post codes; Delivery | Darts Farm
- Gift messages may be added at check-out
Collection from Darts Farm is free - choose Collection at check-out.
- All of our hampers are packed carefully with all products laid flat and covered in shredded paper. This is to ensure that they are equipped for transportation and arrive with you safely.
- Darts Farm branded recyclable cardboard box, made in the UK.
- More information here: Sustainably Driven Hampers! | Darts Farm