Craft Beer & Artisan Chocolate Hamper
Send a world-class gift of local craft lager and ales, along with our handcrafted Cow & Cacao chocolate broken slab.
This gift includes…
- Otter Brewery, Otter Ale 4.5%
5th generation brewer Patrick McCaig has an incredible passion for beer and brewing; and he certainly knows a thing or two about producing the best! He uses the finest selection of handpicked ingredients, including their own yeast culture and water from the River Otter, to create his award-winning beers here, in the heart of Devon. Imagine a piece of beautifully polished mahogany and you’ve got the deep, rich tones of Otter Ale. The malty aroma and hints of fruit provide a first clue to the flavour but the taste goes further and finishes in a strong combination of fruit and some bitterness.
- Black Tor Brewery, DPA Devonshire Pale Ale 4.5%
A family-run microbrewery located in the heart of Dartmoor. Using traditional brewing methods, Black Tor combines the best whole leaf hops, malted barley and Dartmoor water to create flavoursome cask and bottle conditioned ales with a unique character. DPA is an easy-drinking pale ale, golden colour with smooth bitterness, citrus flavours, floral aromas & crisp dry finish. Enjoy with a hearty ruby red beef stew or casserole.
- Utopian, Premium British Lager 4.7%
Utopian's award-winning lagers are naturally brewed here in Devon with 100% British grown ingredients and water drawn from the farm’s own natural source. Naturally carbonated and cold conditioned, this craft beer is definitely one to try!
- Salcombe Brewery, Shingle Bay 4.2%
Situated in the Devon countryside looking towards the Salcombe Ria, this innovative new brewery was founded by John and Gerry Tiner in 2016. They handcraft a rich variety of mouth-watering beer at the eco-friendly and energy efficient brewery, using traditional methods and pure Devonian waters from their own borehole. Shingle Bay is an easy drinking golden ale with a pleasant fruity aroma and a subtle crisp bite. The use of the pacific gem hop, adds a complexity to the aroma with notes of blackberry and spiced fruit. Pair perfectly with grilled fish.
- Exeter Brewery, Darkness 5.1%
Exeter Brewery have been brewing in Exeter since 2003. The micro-brewery uses organic hops to craft each of their amazing ales. Darkness is a well-balanced but complex chocolate stout. Deliciously smooth, made with the brewery's special recipe which includes seven separate grain types and a complex mash of premium malts - including Chocolate Malt which derives the beer's coffee and chocolate flavour.
- Bays Brewery, Devon Rock Lager 4.5%
An exceptional award-winning craft lager brewed in Torbay, Devon Rock is crafted to perfection using a unique blend of hops giving a crisp and refreshing modern lager, packed full of flavour.
Cans of beer may vary as they are crafted in small batches.
- Cow & Cacao Handcrafted Chocolate Broken Slab 100g
Our Expert Chocolatier, Louise, uses our house white, milk and dark chocolate, along with perfectly paired toppings, to craft our broken slabs, here on the farm.
- Wednesday & Friday £7.95 UK Standard Delivery Charge (per order)
- Excluding some post codes; Delivery | Darts Farm
- Gift messages may be added at check-out
Collection from Darts Farm is free - choose Collection at check-out.
- All of our hampers are packed carefully with all products laid flat and covered in shredded paper. This is to ensure that they are equipped for transportation and arrive with you safely.
- Darts Farm branded recyclable cardboard box, made in the UK
- More information here: Sustainably Driven Hampers! | Darts Farm