Cow & Cacao Single Origin Chocolate Bar 30g
We are proud to be one of very few UK producers who craft from bean to bar. We source ethically farmed cacao from small co-operatives in unique origins, then in micro batches, chocolatier Louise carefully roasts, cracks, winnows, grinds, ages & tempers our chocolate by hand.
Bean to Bar 30g;
- Madagascar 70% Dark
- Mexico 70% Dark
- Indonesia 70% Dark
- Indonesia 45% Milk
Crafted from bean-to-bar
- Madagascar Crafted using Malagasy cacao beans from Antsamala Organic; a family-owned farm in North-West Madagascar
- Mexico Crafted using Champolapita cacao grown by indigenous farming families in the Soconusco region of Mexico
- Indonesia Crafted using Java Light Breaking cacao beans farmed on the Kebun Kendeng Lembu Estate
Learn more about our single origin cacao here
- Wednesday & Friday £7.95 UK Standard Delivery Charge (per order)
- Excluding some post codes; Delivery | Darts Farm
- Gift messages may be added at check-out
Collection from Darts Farm is free - choose Collection at check-out.
- All of our hampers are packed carefully with all products laid flat and covered in shredded paper. This is to ensure that they are equipped for transportation and arrive with you safely.
- Darts Farm branded recyclable cardboard box, made in the UK
- More information here: Sustainably Driven Hampers! | Darts Farm