Cow & Cacao Fruit & Nut Chocolate Clusters
Our Expert Chocolatier, Louise, crafts our chocolate clusters using our house milk and dark chocolate.
Choose your flavour in the options below;
Milk Chocolate Fruit & Nut Clusters
Dark Chocolate Fruit & Nut Clusters
Cow & Cacao Chocolatier
We are proud to be one of the few UK producers to craft chocolate from bean to bar. As farmers ourselves, we know that good food starts on the farm, so our priority is sourcing incredible cacao from small scale growers in rare origins around the world. We believe in chocolate that is both environmentally & economically sustainable, from forest to food hall.
Once the sacks land at Darts Farm, our lengthy six stage process begins. In small batches, Chocolatier Louise carefully roasts the beans, before cracking the shell to release the nib. We then grind the nibs in our granite mixer, the ‘conche’, for up to 55 hours before aging our chocolate in 5kg bricks for 2-3 weeks. Finally, we melt it down to create bars, truffles & all things chocolate!
*At times stock availability may vary, but items will be replaced with products of the same or higher value and quality.
- Wednesday & Friday £7.95 UK Standard Delivery Charge (per order)
- Excluding some post codes; Delivery | Darts Farm
- Gift messages may be added at check-out
Collection from Darts Farm is free - choose Collection at check-out.
- All of our hampers are packed carefully with all products laid flat and covered in shredded paper. This is to ensure that they are equipped for transportation and arrive with you safely.
- Darts Farm branded recyclable cardboard box, made in the UK
- More information here: Sustainably Driven Hampers! | Darts Farm