Pebblebed Vineyard Tours - Gift Vouchers
CLICK-COLLECT and HOME DELIVERY | WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY
Hand cut weighed items | please allow 5% variation
The Perfect Gift
Discover the secrets behind crafting amazing English sparkling and still wine in the beautiful East Devon countryside with a tour of the picturesque Pebblebed Vineyard and award-winning winery.
Of course… it wouldn’t be a vineyard tour without an opportunity to taste the wine too!
To finish, tuck in to a selection of delicious Darts Farm artisan cheese and charcuterie, put together by our award-winning Deli team; whilst looking out over the beautiful views of the vineyard.
- You will arrive at our old farm and be met by wine maker Alex Mills or one of our experienced staff
- You will be guided around the vineyard for approximately 1 hour with explanations of the vine varieties and challenges in growing grapes in Devon
- Then you will visit the winery and over the next hour your guide will talk through the processes involved in making different wines.
- You will then taste five of our wines with plenty of opportunity for discussion
- Food will be served for the whole group during the tastings
- We will of course have wines available to buy from the cellar door!
- We are sorry that dogs are not allowed in the vineyard
- Tours will normally take place even in poor weather
A Vineyard Tour & Wine Tasting with Food is £30.00 per person & lasts approximately 2 hours - simply select the quantity of people for the tour below & we will send the gift voucher & booking instructions to the shipping name and address you provide during checkout (we send vouchers using Royal Mail so we cannot guarantee delivery on the exact date you choose at checkout)
** Young children are very welcome where accompanied by adults for which there is no cost.
If you wish to use a voucher code you already have or pay and book for a tour now please click here
Please note, our voucher are shipped via the Royal Mail and therefore we cannot guarantee delivery on the specified date. Please bare this in mind when selecting your delivery date - especially during busier periods (we recommend selecting a date a week in advance).