Boneless Venison Saddle Joint
Cook up a delicious family roast with this amazing joint whether you're simply seasoning with rosemary and garlic, or cooking with a warming red wine... discover the rich and delicious flavour of our dry-aged venison.
Our Master Butchers, Philip and Alastair David, source all of our amazing venison from Dick, who is one of the best game keepers that we have ever met. We have worked with Dick, who rears his herd of Fallow Deer just across the River Exe on the Powderham Estate, for over 20 years.
- 750g Venison Saddle Joint £22.50
- 1kg Venison Saddle Joint £30
1.5kg Venison Saddle Joint £45
Please choose your TYPE below in OPTIONS and then choose your QUANTITY.
- Bring the pheasant bomb to room temperature & pre-heat your oven to 170°
- Season with a little salt & pepper and roast for 50 minutes
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes before carving