Tomahawk Steak Sharing Feast
Mainland UK Delivery | Not Sundays
This box is filled with everything you need to wow a loved one with a show-stopping Tomahawk steak feast - incredibly tender, with a buttery rich flavour it is perfect for a special date night.
Your 'Tomahawk Steak Sharing Feast' box will include; The Darts Farm Butchers 48oz Tomahawk Steak, a bunch of Fine Beans, The Tomato Stall Cherry Vine Tomatoes, Forest Fungi King Oyster Mushroom, Pott's Three Peppercorn & Brandy Sauce, The Garlic Farm Bulb of Garlic, 1kg Darts Own Potatoes & a few sprigs of fresh Rosemary.
Feeling adventurous? Why not try making a herb butter with some tips from our Master Butchers in their Guide To The Perfect Steak Supper!
- The Darts Farm Butchers 48oz Tomahawk Steak
Our Master Butchers, Phillip and Alastair, are experts in sourcing and hand selecting the finest quality, locally reared meat. You'll see our own Ruby Red cattle grazing on the banks of the River Clyst - a native Devon breed producing the highest quality beef. The Reds are a slower growing breed & they take time to grow to their natural maturity - producing something a little bit special.
The 40 day hung and dry aged Tomahawk Steak is an on-the-bone rib steak, cut from the fore rib with the entire rib bone left. This impressive and delicious steak is perfect for sharing on a special occasion or for a romantic meal - it is no wonder that the Tomahawk is a firm favourite of world-class chefs Michael Caines (MBE) and Raymond Blanc (OBE).
- Darts Own Courgettes - Our new season crops are flourishing and our Farm Team are now handpicking our courgettes fresh from our fields each morning. Simply steam or sauté with your favourite olive oil, garlic and salt to create a delicious side dish that is full of nutrients!
- The Tomato Stall, Cherry Vine Tomatoes - The Tomato Stall have been been growing tomatoes in the rich and fertile Arreton Valley for almost 15 years. The Island’s unique maritime climate and their southern location on the Isle of Wight boasts some of the best sunshine levels in the UK, helping them to grow some of Britain's tastiest tomatoes.
- Forest Fungi, King Oyster Mushroom- Scott and his family grow their gourmet, organic mushrooms in Dawlish. Their 'Shroom Rooms' create a micro climate similar to that in Asia - meaning the family team provide the highest quality care and attention throughout the whole growing process, resulting in the best tasting, fresh mushrooms!
- Pott's Three Peppercorn & Brandy Sauce - this fantastic combination of green, pink and black peppercorns, with a splash of brandy, is the perfect partner for steak!
- The Garlic Farm, Bulb of Garlic - Colin, Jenny and their family have been growing and hand picking their garlic on the Isle of Wight for over 40 years. The unique conditions mean the garlic is bursting with flavour.
- 1kg Darts Own New Potatoes - Beautiful, fresh and full of flavour! Devon New Potatoes are incredibly versatile; they are delicious simply boiled with a knob of butter or fried with little bit of garlic and rosemary.
Not forgetting a few fresh sprigs of Rosemary...the herb's piney flavour makes it a wonderful pairing to beef. We recommend using the garlic, rosemary and some salt as a rub before frying with butter!
Depending on your taste, there are four wines that we recommend pairing with your steak dinner; Sharpham Pinot Noir, Domaines Barons de Rothschild Blason D'Aussieres, Domaine Vincent Bouzereau Pommard or Cascina Fontana Barbera D'Alba. To discover your perfect date night tipple, head to our red wine selection.
*At times hamper contents may vary due to stock availability, but items will be replaced with products of the same or higher value and quality.