Cow & Cacao Chocolate Truffles
Our Expert Chocolatier, Louise, handcrafts our artisan truffles using our bean-to-bar chocolate and local & seasonal ingredients. From single origin & salted caramel, to Earl Grey & hazelnut praline, there are so many flavours to try.
Choose from a box of 4, 9, 16 or 24 below
Cow & Cacao
We are proud to be one of the few UK producers to craft chocolate from bean to bar. As farmers ourselves, we know that good food starts on the farm, so our priority is sourcing incredible cacao from small scale growers in rare origins around the world. We believe in chocolate that is both environmentally & economically sustainable, from forest to food hall.
Once the sacks land at Darts Farm, our lengthy six stage process begins. In small batches, Chocolatier Louise carefully roasts the beans, before cracking the shell to release the nib. We then grind the nibs in our granite mixer, the ‘conche’, for up to 55 hours before aging our chocolate in 5kg bricks for 2-3 weeks. Finally, we melt it down to create bars, truffles & all things chocolate!
Please note, our truffles are handcrafted using fresh ingredients meaning they have a 4 week shelf life. Please bare this in mind when selecting your delivery date.
- Wednesday & Friday £7.95 UK Standard Delivery Charge (per order)
- Excluding some post codes; Delivery | Darts Farm
- Gift messages may be added at check-out
Collection from Darts Farm is free - choose Collection at check-out.
- All of our hampers are packed carefully with all products laid flat and covered in shredded paper. This is to ensure that they are equipped for transportation and arrive with you safely.
- Darts Farm branded recyclable cardboard box, made in the UK
- More information here: Sustainably Driven Hampers! | Darts Farm