Valentine's Cheese Hamper
Perfect for that romantic night in & in our opinion... the ultimate aphrodisiac! Enjoy three carefully selected artisan cheeses paired with the perfect accompaniments.
Your Valentine's hamper will include:
Devon Blue 200g - Made by Ben Harris in Totnes, Devon Blue was initially inspired by the French cheese Roquefort, although today it boasts a style of it's own. Rich, creamy & milk expressive, Ben picks out his favourite cheeses exclusively for our counter.
Cornish Kern 200g - Sweet & nutty alpine style cheese made by Catherine Mead of Lynher Dairy in Truro, Cornwall.
St Jude - Complex, delicate & moosey raw milk soft cheese made by Julie Cheyney in Suffolk. Perfect for date night!
England Preserves Damson Paste 25g - A lovely tart accompaniment to cheese, handmade in Bermondsey.
Toast For Cheese - Made with Cherries, Almonds & Linseeds by the Fine Cheese Company in Bath. The perfect balance of crunch & chewiness, letting the cheese to the talking with subtle fruity hits.
- Wednesday & Friday £7.95 UK Standard Delivery Charge (per order)
- Excluding some post codes; Delivery | Darts Farm
- Gift messages may be added at check-out
Collection from Darts Farm is free - choose Collection at check-out.
- All of our hampers are packed carefully with all products laid flat and covered in shredded paper. This is to ensure that they are equipped for transportation and arrive with you safely.
- Woolcool liners
- Non-toxic re-usable gel packs
- Darts Farm branded recyclable cardboard box, made in the UK
- More information here: Sustainably Driven Hampers! | Darts Farm
- Your cheese has been cut & wrapped to order
- Keep wrapped in wax paper
- Refrigerate on receipt
- Best within 14 days