'Sharecuterie' Tasting Experience
CLICK-COLLECT and HOME DELIVERY | WEDNESDAY-FRIDAY
Hand cut weighed items | please allow 5% variation
This selection of delicious charcuterie, from our incredible local artisans, is perfect for sharing with the whole family!
Your ''Sharecuterie' Tasting Experience' box will include...
Founders, Pete, Jim and Steve, handcraft their award-winning cured meats just a few miles down the road in Topsham; using just salt, the natural Exe Estuary air and locally sourced meat.
- Coppa Ham - This is a classic Italian style air dried ham from the top loin of the pig. Dry cured then put into a casing and hung for at least 8 weeks. Simply delicious!
Capreolus Fine Foods
Capreolus is an award-winning family owned English artisan charcuterie producer in Rampisham, West Dorset. David and Karen craft their amazing charcuterie using only meat reared locally in the West Country; from traditional and rare breeds wherever possible creating a wonderfully delicate and distinguished flavour.
- Dorset Rosette - Inspired by the famous Rosette de Lyon salami this salami is made with free-range Dorset pork seasoned with salt, black pepper, garlic and a classic French blend of spices called Quatre Epices. Perfect with a spicy red wine like a Syrah from the Rhone
- Dorset Air-Dried Pork Loin - The loins from free-range pigs from the West Country are cured with pepper, fennel, juniper and mace before being air-dried in the Capreolus maturing room for many weeks. The meat resembles air-dried ham and cut wafer thin it almost melts in the mouth making a fine starter served with sweet pears or figs.
Deli Farm Charcuterie
For 15 years, Deli Farm Charcuterie have been crafting their air-dried charcuterie in Delabole, Cornwall. Founders, Martin and Jean, use only prime joint of meats from local producers along with freshly ground herbs and spices before carefully hand-crafting into natural casings and hanging to dry slowly. The whole process is carried out using 100% renewable electricity!
- Black Olive Salami - Made with lean leg of Cornish Pork and Kalamata Olives, this salami has a rich dark colour and has a unique intense flavour. It has a slightly drier crumblier texture than a standard salami as there is no added fat; therefore as well as being delicious, it is low in saturated fats!
- Duck Prosciutto - Made with free-range duck breast, dry cured and air dried; this delicious charcuterie has a delicate duck flavour and a subtle sweet taste.