Salcombe Gin Rosé Sainte Marie 700ml
Founded by good friends Angus and Howard, in Salcombe. Every bottle is hand distilled in small batches, using pure Dartmoor water and thirteen carefully selected citrus and spice botanicals.
‘Rosé Sainte Marie’ is inspired by the aromas, flavours and lifestyle of the South of France and is a celebration of adventure, colour, freshness and joy; capturing the vibrant spirit of the Mediterranean coast.
Distilled and crafted using the finest Macedonian juniper berries to provide structure in the background, partnered with a natural, but not overpowering soft sweetness from strawberries and angelica. Fresh citrus peels of lemon and orange which are hand peeled each day prior to distillation and combined with ten further hand sourced botanicals including lemon verbena, rose petals, orange blossom and pink peppercorns are combined to create this truly exceptional gin that is elegantly soft and smooth.
- Wednesday & Friday £7.95 UK Standard Delivery Charge (per order)
- Excluding some post codes; Delivery | Darts Farm
- Gift messages may be added at check-out
Collection from Darts Farm is free - choose Collection at checkout.
- All of our hampers are packed carefully with all products laid flat and covered in shredded paper. This is to ensure that they are equipped for transportation and arrive with you safely.
- Darts Farm branded recyclable cardboard box, made in the UK
- More information here: Sustainably Driven Hampers! | Darts Farm