West Country Cider & Artisan Chocolate Hamper
Send the gift of local craft cider, along with our handcrafted Cow & Cacao chocolate broken slab.
This gift includes…
- Sandford Orchards, Devon Scrumpy 5.0%
Our friend and expert cidermaker, Barny Butterfield, is passionate about protecting Devon’s traditional cider methods. His award-winning ciders use naturally fermented apple juice from orchards within a 30-mile radius of their press in Crediton. Devon Scrumpy is crisp, dry and filled with mouth watering cider apple tannin leading to a long, clean, citrus finish.
- Four Elms, Devon Ridge 6.8%
Produced by the Smedley family at Four Elms Apple Farm in Newton Poppleford, Devon. The family handcraft their cider on a very small-scale using apples from the Devon orchards that were originally planted for Green Valley Cyder which was situated here at Darts Farm before Nick and Chris retired. This lightly sparkling cider is rich with a high tannin which gives a full aroma, it is a satisfying, good length drink that is a perfect match for cheddar cheese.
- Ridge & Furrow, Devon Craft Cider 6.0%
Produced in small batches at Weeks Farm in Mutterton, Devon, using traditional Westcountry cider apple varieties from their own ridge and furrow patterned orchard that dates back to the 1890s. Handcrafted using the artisan method of ‘arrested fermentation’ induced by multiple rackings, the production of this cider is tailored to each year’s apple harvest. This fresh, slightly sparkling cider is naturally sweet, full flavoured and well-balanced; perfect for enjoying alongside a dessert such as apple pie.
- South Hams Drinks, Vintage Cider 6.5%
Crafted in Stokeley Barton, Kingsbridge, by South Hams Drinks. 15 varieties of traditional bitter sweet and bitter sharp apples from Devon orchards are used to make this classic vintage cider. A fruity and aromatic organic cider with deep flavours and lots of Westcountry character that pairs perfectly with pork dishes.
- Sheppys , Vintage Reserve 7.4%
Sheppy’s is one of Somerset’s best-known cider makers. It is now run by the 6th generation, David Sheppy, who continues to produce traditional cider on the family farm. The cider is fermented using naturally occurring wild yeast from the apples and matured in oak vats – some of which have been in the family for almost 100 years.
- Dunkerton's, Black Fox Organic Cider 6.8%
Susie and Ivor Dunkerton founded Dunkertons Cider in 1980 and set about making deep flavoured, organic ciders without using any concentrates or chemicals and instead growing apples in harmony with the environment. This organic dry cider is made from freshly harvested, organic cider apples, matured for more than 12 months to deliver the famous deep flavour of Dunkerton Blackfox. A perfect partner to a traditional Ploughman’s lunch or hearty beef stew.
- Cow & Cacao Handcrafted Chocolate Broken Slab 100g
Our Expert Chocolatier, Louise, uses our house white, milk and dark chocolate, along with perfectly paired toppings, to craft our broken slabs, here on the farm.
- Wednesday & Friday £7.95 UK Standard Delivery Charge (per order)
- Excluding some post codes; Delivery | Darts Farm
- Gift messages may be added at check-out
Collection from Darts Farm is free - choose Collection at check-out.
- All of our hampers are packed carefully with all products laid flat and covered in shredded paper. This is to ensure that they are equipped for transportation and arrive with you safely.
- Darts Farm branded recyclable cardboard box, made in the UK
- More information here: Sustainably Driven Hampers! | Darts Farm