Handmade by our Master Butchers, each individual Beef Wellington is crafted using fillet steak, brandy and herb pate and encased in puff pastry - meaning its ready for you to pop straight into the oven!
- Beef Wellington to feed 4-6 (approx 1kg) £100
- Beef Wellington to feed 6-8 (approx 1.5kg) £130
- Beef Wellington to feed 8-10 (approx 2kg) £160
Please choose your TYPE below in OPTIONS and then choose your QUANTITY.
- Place the beef wellington on a sheet of baking paper and bring to room temperature.
- Pre-heat the oven and baking tray to 200° (fan 180°, gas mark 6).
- Brush the beef wellington with whisked egg and place onto the baking tray, the pop in the oven.
As a guide, we recommend the following cooking times:
- Individual beef wellington = 30 minutes
- To feed 4-6 = 45 minutes
- To feed 6-8 = 55 minutes
- To feed 8-10 = 65 minutes
Once cooked, let the beef wellington rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Your beef wellington can be put in the freezer in packaging it arrives in.
- Freeze for up to 100 days.
- Defrost in the refrigerator for 3-4 days, depending on the efficiency of the refrigerator.