New Wild Garden, Ian Hodgson
COLLECTION OR DELIVERY | TUESDAY - SATURDAY
Hand cut weighed items | please allow 5% variation
The New Wild Garden combines new approaches to a more naturalistic design with the practical side of growing wildflowers and shows how to incorporate wildflowers, real meadows and a looser prarie-style planting into gardens and wild spaces.
With serious concern into the decline of pollinators and habitats, meadows are currently the focus of enormous creativity. Gardeners, wildlife lovers, professional designers and seed manufacturers are all pushing the envelope of what can be grown, the pictorial effects that can be achieved, and the benefits that this provides for gardeners and wildlife.
This book includes 15 step-by-step projects and an essential plant list, as well as offering inspiration to gardeners and an overview of the most influential movement in garden design over recent decades.
In this book you can learn:
* How to sow or plant meadow to suit your space
* Planting plans for every plot size: from a container, small patch, allotment or an acre
* How to grow and propagate more than 50 kinds of wildflowers
* Understand and emulate the new natural style followed by designers
* Meadow recipes for every soil, situation and wildlife habitat.
Your Boy's Night In Gift Set will include:
- Salcombe Brewery Pale Ale - Situated in the Devon countryside looking towards the Salcombe Ria, this innovative new brewery was founded by John and Gerry Tiner in 2016. They handcraft a rich variety of mouth-watering beer at the eco-friendly and energy efficient brewery, using traditional methods and pure Devonian waters from their own borehole. This is a dry hopped pale ale with a bouquet of orange, grapefruit & anise.
- 3 x Willies Cacao Bars - Willie Harcourt-Cooze, artisan chocolate expert, is the only British chocolate producer to import and roast his own raw cacao beans to create award-winning confectionary. Carefully overseeing every stage, from growing & specially selecting the beans on his Venezuelan farm to slowly roasting them in his factory in Willand, Cullompton, Willie makes chocolate that is an absolute treat for the palate!
- Norse Shampoo Bar - Founder Iain makes naturally great grooming products for the bearded, smooth-face and mustachioed men of the world. Norse oils, waxes and salves are handmade in Kingston-upon-Thames with natural ingredients. They’re packed with essential oils that all do important jobs, like promoting healthy circulation, smelling great, and keeping bacteria off your beard hair!
- Bathing Beau Up Close Shaving Oil - One of our favourite products, this shave oil is handmade in Wales using 100% natural, cold pressed, raw blended plant oils; including beautifully scented Juniper and Lime essential oils with healing Calendula, and calming St Johns Wort oils.