BBQ Spices & Rubs
Order by 12-midday for delivery or collection 2-days later | No delivery on Sundays
South Devon Chilli Farm
This award-winning business is passionate about all things chilli - from subtle flavours to intense heat. Their Devon grown chillies are added to and infused with a wide variety of goodies, creating unique flavours that tickle your taste buds!
- Hot Dry Spice Rub 110g £3.99
- Salt & Perppery: Four Pepper & Cornish Sea Salf 55g £2.49
- Fresh & Zesty: Lemon, Thyme & Cornish Sea Salt 55g £2.49
- Chilli Hit: Santa Cruz Chilli & Cornish Sea Salt 55g £2.49
Sea Spoon teamed up with the brilliant Mitch Tonks to create their Seaweed Seasoning; packed full of flavour with a dramatically reduced salt content it's a great alternative to your normal salt pot.
- Sea Spoon Seaweed Seasoning 25g £4.99
Founded by Bombay-born Chimanlal Agarwal in 1990, Chiman’s use traditional family recipes to make spice blends for delicious homemade curries and side dishes. Based in Devon, Chiman’s is now run by Chimanlal’s children, Sally & Danny.
- Bombay Potatoes Spice Mix 28g £2.79
Ross & Ross - UNAVAILABLE
This small, multi award-winning company handcraft their amazing selection of BBQ rubs, seasonings and oils in the Cotswolds. Passionate about the flavour and quality of British meat, they have carefully selected the best local ingredients when crafting their products to enhance the incredible flavours and create the ultimate British summer meat feast.
- BBQ Rub for Pork £3.49
- Jerk Rub for Chicken £3.49
- Moroccan Rub for Lamb £3.49
- Steak Rub for Beef £3.49
Please choose your SPICES below in OPTIONS and then choose your QUANTITY.